There’s a revolution brewing from within the music industry, and Studio DMI is at the forefront of the movement.
If you’re not familiar with the name, Studio DMI is an organization rooted in dance music, innovation, education, and culture.
Headed by industry legend and Grammy-nominated sound engineer Luca Pretolesi (who’s mixing and mastering credits include top-tier names like Major Lazer, Dada Life, Cedric Gervais, Borgore, Cazzette, Jermaine Dupri, and more), Studio DMI has traditionally been a full-service mixing and mastering studio…
… Until “The Alliance” was formed.
With dozens if not hundreds of popular music sites and services serving market for listeners (SoundCloud, Spotify, Pandora, Last.fm, etc.) – the digital landscape for music consumers is a good one.
If you’re on the flip side of the coin with the musicians, producers, and sound engineers – however – the outlook has traditionally been pretty bleak. This is where Studio DMI is stepping in.
Creating The Alliance, Studio DMI built an online networking hub and professional environment for artists, producers, and engineers to advance their craft.
At its most basic, it’s a meeting spot and knowledge exchange for top musical minds in the dance music industry. Taking things a step further, it’s a success template for a career in the music industry.
Studio DMI’s Alliance offers services like:
- Access to members-only streaming content (bi-weekly “Fly On The Wall” live-stream studio sessions)
- Bi-weekly Q&A sessions with industry experts
- Comprehensive track reviews by professionals and peers
- Online mini-workshops
- Industry relevant legal contract templates
- Links to approved plug-ins and sample packs
- Much more…
As a literal one-stop-shop for everything from honest feedback to in-depth technical knowledge, Studio DMI has created a new networking space geared toward creators as opposed to consumers.
An educational networking platform with the highest emphasis on learning and advancing the electronic music community, we’d be lying if we weren’t more than intrigued with Studio DMI’s revolutionary Alliance.
With both monthly and yearly subscriptions offered, we can’t wait to see (AKA hear) The Alliance’s impact on dance music.
Leading the charge with the literal cream of the crop of dance music’s studio assassins, check out Studio DMI, The Alliance, and what they can do for your music today.
This post is sponsored by EUMM.
List of Select Past Works
- Borgore ft. G-Eazy – “Forbes” – Mastering
- Jermaine Dupri, Turburlance – “FOES” – Mixing/Mastering
- Recording of MØ “Lean On” – Vocals for Major Lazer
- Major Lazer – “Too Original” – Mixing/Mastering
- Cedric Garvais – “Say My Name” Remix – Mixing/Mastering
- Cazzette – “Dancing With Your Ghost” – Mixing/Mastering
- Dada Life – “One Last Night On Earth” – Stem Mastering
- Tiesto – “Tornado” – Mastering
- Zedd – “Spectrum (Congorock Remix)” Interscope – Mixing and Mastering
- Steve Aoki – “Neon Future II Album” – Mastering
- Steve Aoki – “Wonderland Album” – Mixing and Mastering (Nominated for Dance Album of the year 55th annual Grammy Awards)
- Rusko – “Thunder” – Mastering
- Morgan Page – “Against the World” – Mix and Mastering
- And many, many more…