Stream on Spotify here.
Dim Mak Records just dropped “Dim Mak’s Greatest Hits 2015: Remixes” to the public and it’s as fire as one would expect.
Dim Mak – a well-respected record label founded by EDM icon Steve Aoki – has given our ears a nice compilation of 23 tracks that will intrigue and please every electronic fans’ genre preference. Dim Mak’s Greatest Hits of 2015 boasts a selection of the best remixed tracks to come off the label from the past year, and what a year Dim Mak had.
Featuring artists like Yellow Claw, Keys N Krates, Botnek, Lil Jon, Dirtyphonics, UZ, Nom De Strip, Autoerotique, and Dim Mak-OG SBCR, this mix ranges from trap to electro house and everything in between.
A diverse variety of twenty-three high-profile remixes, Dim Mak’s Greatest Hits 2015, pays homage to the label’s distinct proclivity for putting fresh spins on already respected originals. This year, international hits like “Forever” and “Tremors” by Blasterjaxx and Botnek received chart-topping numbers and got a fresh twist by Kill FM and Caked Up.
Every remix on Dim Mak’s Greatest Hits 2015: Remixes pushes the boundaries of its original creator, presenting the track in a ground breaking way.
Whether it’s WRECKVGE flipping Garmani’s “Zaza” into a trap booming banger or Naderi’s ground shattering remix of Keys N Krates “Save Me feat. Katy B” each remix embodies Dim Mak’s unmatched ability to transform and enhance it’s own music. With their 20th anniversary on the horizon, 2016 is going to be a monumental year for the label and it’s affiliates.
The label’s biggest producers are slated for another stellar campaign packed with major releases early that will set the tone for Steve Aoki’s preeminent dance music collective.
Dim Mak Greatest Hits 2015 track list
- Autoerotique & Max Styler – Badman (Torro Torro Remix)
- Keys N Krates – Dum Dee Dum (JiKay Remix)
- Yellow Claw & Cesqeaux – Legends (feat. Kalibwoy) [Sudden Beatz Remix]
- Max Styler & Charlie Darker – D2B (Steve Aoki Remix)
- Crookers – I Just Can’t (feat. Jeremih) [Chris Lorenzo Remix]
- Little Boots – No Pressure (Vicetone Remix)
- Botnek – Tremors (feat. Go Comet!) [Kill FM Remix]
- Lil Jon – Get Loose (Garmiani Remix)
- Blasterjaxx – Forever (feat. Courtney Janaé) [Caked Up Remix]
- Dirtyphonics & UZ – Hustle Hard (feat. Trinidad Jame$) [Habstrakt Remix]
- Keys N Krates – Save Me (feat. Katy B) [Naderi Remix]
- Shift K3Y & Born Dirty – Misbehave (Panic City Remix)
- Florian Picasso – The Shape (Steve Aoki Edit)
- Chocolate Puma – Rubberband Lazer (feat. Maikal X) [Skitzofrenix Remix]
- Garmiani – Zaza (WRECKVGE Remix)
- SBCR – SPIDER (Ricky Mears Remix)
- Nom De Strip – Bad Things (Max Styler Remix)
- New World Sound & Reece Low – Bounce That (Trifo & Tyron Hapi Remix)
- BOTH – Straight Outta Line (PeaceTreaty Remix)
- FIGHT CLVB – #SUS (feat. Carly Burns) [Retrohandz Remix]
- Uberjak’d & Reece Low – BLTR (Wongo Remix)
- Swanky Tunes – Skin & Bones (feat. Christian Burns) [Zeskullz Remix]
- Giraffage & Viceroy – Impression of You (feat. Patrick Baker) [Electric Mantis Remix]