With just a few days before we SPLASH, we thought it might be helpful to put together an essential packing checklist to help make sure you don’t miss anything while scrambling to get out the door. While preparing for Splash House, we may feel a bit flustered from excitement, which causes us to be a bit spacey. (We’ve all been there.)
As you gather your things, check out our carefully curated checklist and Splash House playlist, featuring one song from every artist on the lineup.
Here are 10 things you’ll want to be a Splash House pro.
2. ID! Don’t be a dumb dumb and forget your ID. Splash House is 21+ only!
3. Pool Floaties! (4×4 MAXIMUM INFLATED SIZE)
4. Balcony/Room Decorations! If you have a balcony room we encourage you to decorate! It’s always fun to see each room’s style!
5. Tickets! It happens more often than you think.. Don’t be that kid!
6. Sunscreen! (MUST BE NON-AEROSOL) Sunday definitely will not be fun if you don’t apply sunscreen! Palm Springs is a dry desert, temperatures will be over 100 degrees!
7. Bathing Suits! Trust us, you’ll wanna be one with the water.
8. Sunglasses! Save your eyes! They can burn too!
9. Parasols! Go ahead and be shady baby!
10. After Hours Attire! You won’t want to stay in the same clothes you spent all day in; keep in mind, nights are hot too! Check out the after hours lineup below.
Set Times Below!
Check out the weather! It’s going to be a hot one! Make sure you take care of yourselves! Your body will thank you! Proper nutrition, hydration, and rest are essential to your experience, as well as the experience of those around you!
Check out more on the festival with our previous article HERE. We could not be more excited for the fun weekend ahead! Be sure to stay tuned for our review and photo tour after the event! See you in the desert!