The most influential figures in art, music, fashion, film, and television are coming together in Southern California for one of this year’s biggest events, and we’re not talking about Coachella.
Indio’s musical-Mecca likely wouldn’t even be the event it is without some of the names scattered throughout the lineup of this year’s WORLDZ Conference.
Unfolding Sunday, July 31 and Monday, August 1, this annual mega-meeting of the masterminds is poised to be the most monumental in recent history.
Try and conjure the most influential names you can think of specific to each of the aforementioned industries, and chances are they will be converging on the Loews Hotel in the heart of Hollywood, California.
It’s likely you haven’t gone more than a day without consuming a piece of content or having a digital encounter stemming the vision of someone who will be between the walls of the Loews Hotel. Have you trolled the comments on Reddit? CEO & Co-Founder Alex Ohanian will be dissecting the anti-social nature of social media. Busted out your credit card recently? Chief Marketing & Communication Officer of Mastercard, Raja Rajamannar will be in the house.
Summoned a LYFT? Attended transformational music festival Lightning in a Bottle? Soaked in a Ted Talk? Pounded a Red Bull? Logged into Facebook? Need we say more?
The key to success can be found this weekend in Downtown Hollywood, California.
Featuring keynote presentations from the likes of Gary Vaynerchuk (CEO, Vaynermedia), will.i.am (7-time Grammy-Award winning Artist & Entrepreneur), and Deepak Chopra (New York Times Best-Selling Author), WORLDZ is bringing an earthquake of knowledge to the area already known for its’ seismic activity.
Former Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru once suggested the widening of the mind and spirit is what defines culture. Should even a microcosm of truth exist within this interpretation, attendees will be earning their doctoral degree at what Forbes has crowned the ‘Harvard of Culture’.
If you become the average of the five people you spend most of your time with, the laws of the universe are on your side by the time you take your seat. Considering this logic, one can expect to catalyze their personal and professional growth simply by immersing theirself in this climate.
Those seeking to elevate themselves will find WORLDZ Conference to be the best investment they have ever made.
View the full lineup of Guest Speakers, Masters, and overall Mega-Monsters and soak in the daily event schedule as your head spins around planning your day.
WORLDZ Conference 2017 Keynote Speakers
- Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO, VaynerMedia
- Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder, Reddit
- Deborah Duga, CEO, RED
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, Founder of Chopra Foundation & New York Times Best-Selling Author
- will.i.am, 7x Grammy Award-winning Artist, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist
- Connie Nielsen, Actress, President & Co-Founder, HumanNeeds Project
- Bjarke Ingels, World Renowned Architect, Founding Partner & Creative Director
- Diana Nyad, Record-Breaking Endurance Athlete & Sports Journalist
Other WORLDZ Presenters & Masters Include:
- Marcus Shingles, CEO, XPRIZE Foundation
- Chris Altchek, CEO, Mic.
- Sharon Profis, Executive Editor, CNET
- Bob Pittman, CEO & Chairman, iHeartMedia
- Marc Ecko, Chief Brand & Creative Officer, Complex Networks
- David Baga, Chief Business Officer, Lyft
- Tom Punch, Chief Commercial & Creative Officer, VICE Media
- Werner Brell, Chief Engagement Officer, Samsung
- Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, MasterCard
- Sid Mathur, Chief Strategy & Development Office, Mattel, Inc.
- Peter Pham, Co-Founder & Partner, Science Inc.
- David Messinger, Co-Head, CAA Marketing, Creative Artists Agency
- Jon Buscemi, Creative Director, Buscemi LLC.
- Bob Safian, Editor-in-Chief & Managing Director, Fast Company
- Camille Hackney, EVP, Brand Partnerships & Licensing, Atlantic Records
- Cristina Mancini, EVP, Technology & Creative Strategy, 21st Century Fox
- Michael Lazerow, Founder, LAZEROW Ventures
- Jeff Miller, Head of Creative Strategy, Snapchat
- Kandee Johnson, Beauty & Lifestyle Expert & Creator, Kandee Johnson
- Hunter Walk, Founder, Partner, Homebrew