For us, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas is the pinnacle of all dance music events in the United States.
Unrivaled, uncontested and the most glorious celebration of dance music we’ve ever laid our eyes upon.
This new infographic from Insomniac shows this year’s EDC Vegas will feature attendees from all 50 US states and a whopping 61 countries around the world. EDC Vegas attendees speak 32 different languages including with English, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish and French being the largest. To even further prove how significant and meaningful this event is to people, some attendees travel as far as 8,828 miles to celebrate.
EDC Vegas is peaceful, massive and it is the most valuable and rewarding pilgrimage any dance music fan can take throughout the year.
This year is the 20th anniversary, Pasquale Rotella has already primed us for what’s in store, and if past years are any indication – this will be yet another legendary event we’ll remember for a lifetime.
Just to give you some perspective of how we feel about EDC, check out some of our past coverage:
- 10 Reasons EDC Las Vegas 2015 was the Best EDM Festival of All Time [Must Read]
- 20 Epic Squad Photos from EDC Las Vegas
- EDC Las Vegas’ 2015 Trailer is as Epic as it Gets [Video]
- Insomniac Reveals Yet Another Stacked EDC Week in Las Vegas
- 15 Photos that Perfectly Capture the Magic of EDC Las Vegas
- 10 Of Our Favorite Sets From Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2014
- “EDM Parking Lot” Video Goes Behind the Scenes at EDC Las Vegas
- Pasquale Rotella Announces EDC Las Vegas 2016 Dates, Ticket Information
- 20 Ridiculous EDC Las Vegas Totems
- Why EDC Las Vegas is Setting the Medical Standard for Music Festivals