Techno and techyes DJ from Lovetown, Green Velvet has been spinning fiery sets for his Relief Podcasts lately. We have selected three of his most recent episodes for you all to enjoy.
Feel some relief knowing Green Velvet is out there keeping the techno torch well lit.
Green Velvet, (AKA Curtis Alan Jones) is as an outlet for his non-vocal productions and frequent DJing gigs, grew to become even more popular than the man himself, thanks to club singles like ‘Preacher Man‘, ‘Answering Machine‘ and ‘The Stalker‘.
Take a listen to his Relief Podcasts below:
Check out the tracklist for his Relief podcast on June 10th:
1. Charlotte Bendiks – Noir
2. Ferreck Dawn – Rockin’
3. CamelPhat – Gypsy King
4. Green Velvet – La La Land (Prok & Fitch Sweet Sixteen Remix)
5. Bishop (Aldo Cadiz Remix)
6. Walker & Royce & Will Clarke – 3 4 Shake It
7. CamelPhat – The Jungle Cook
8. Ruben Mandolini – Just For Us
9. Harvard Bass – Girls
10. Reset Robot – The Mask Of Sanity
11. Josh Brown – Junglist Bad Boy
12. DJs Pareja – Micromodular
13. Adrian Hour – Carousel
14. Sian – Dune
15. Tuff London – The Gospel Truth
16. Detlef & Green Velvet – Groove Nation
Green Velvet just came off the stage at Global Dance Festival in Denver and performing at some of the bigger clubs in the U.S. like Exchange LA, now he is on a tour around Europe. He will be off to Overlake Electric Festival in Italy and then Amnesia nightclub in Ibiza as well as many more fun stops, check out his full tour dates and locations below.
Grab some of his Techyes and Relief swag by clicking here.