It’s often hard to make a name and distinguish yourself as a newcomer to the industry. It generally requires intuitive ideas and hard work. Clothing brand, BoogieMADE, and producer duo, ARMNHMR, both have exhibited these traits within their respective industry.
ARMNHMR teamed up with popular clothing brand BoogieMADE and dropped an incredible mix for their ‘THE STREETS’ series.
BoogieMADE is a dance music clothing brand that has been around for a little less then two years. Within that time, they have garnered immense attention through their incredible designs and great marketing. It’s hard to go to a festival and not see someone in BoogieMADE apparel.
DJ duo, ARMNHMR, continue to put out astonishing tracks that are also unbelievably unique. Their sound is something of a hybrid combining trap and future bass with other elements. This has results in support from people like Laidback Luke, The Chainsmokers, and MAKJ.
Adding to BoogieMADE’s mix series, titled “THE STREETS,” ARMNHMR truly delivered with a 47 minute mix that’s filled with tunes that will simply make you want to dance.
- Shlohmo – Ten Days of Falling (Baauer Remix)
- Alison Wonderland – I WANT U (Ganz Flip)
- Lookas – Apollo
- Migos – Look At My Dab (Bad Royale Remix)
- Botnek & I See MONSTAS – Deeper Love (Snavs Remix)
- MØ – Kamikaze ft. Diplo (BOXINBOX & LIONSIZE Remix)
- Ricky Remedy – Bound
- Snavs – Time
- ARMNHMR – ID vs. Manila Killa – All That’s Left ft. Joni Fatora
- Aryay – R YOU OK vs. Fetty Wap – Trap Queen
- LAXX – TWITCH
- Mat Zo – Lucid Dreams (Last Island Remix)
- graves & Jupe – VHS
- ID – ID
- Drizzy – Hotrine Bingo (Ookay Remix)
- Aazar – Lay It Down
- Wiwek & Skrillex – Killa ft. Elliphant
- ADAM K & SLANDER – BREATHE (ARMNHMR & MYRNE Remix)