We’re now less than a month away from the kickoff of Mysteryland USA 2016.
Bethel Woods Center For The Arts (home of the legendary 1969 Woodstock festival) will be the home of this Mysteryland’s 2016 festivities, as it continues on as the longest-running festival brand in the world. It’s all going down in New York on June 10 – 13.
Festival organizers are leaving no secrets in this reveal, unveiling nearly every aspect of the event before opening day — and it’s got us beyond excited.
This year is unique, not only because of the overflowing lineup of world-class artists, but for the exquisite arts and cultural offerings, including an array or food vendors and creations that truly encapsulate the Big Apple’s captivating culinary culture.
In this year’s trailer, which is EPIC, we’re escorted through a musical time capsule from 1969 to the festival expectations of June 2016. The trailer highlights the historically-rich backing of the festival, with the return of its iconic Boat Stage, the history of the famed festival grounds, the much-anticipated main stage reveal, and the stand-out headliners of Bassnectar, ODESZA, Skrillex, and more.
Full lineup listed below.
Tickets, camping, and travel packages are on sale now!
- Camping packages are still available, starting at $304 (plus service fees).
- On-site camping is strictly 21+.
- Off-site camping is also available for those 18+.
- Single-day festival tickets are up for grabs, starting at $114, while three-day tickets are starting at $129.
- More ticket, travel, and camping options are available here.