The Groove Cruise Fam hopped aboard the Norwegian Sun in San Diego, California this past Halloween weekend to dance their way to the beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. While aboard the 120 hour, non-stop floating festival, there were so many beautiful moments to share.
As a Groove Cruise Virgin, I was so excited about what the journey before me would have in store….
1. The scenery leaving the Port of San Diego was quite the sight to see! The sun setting while saying goodbye to the city skyline and enjoying some funky beats from Fritz Carlton was sure to set the euphoric vibes for the epic journey ahead.
2. We caught a fascinating view of our first sunset and it was far more enchanting than those from the shore. I kept hearing amazing things about the GC sunsets from GC veterans, and I can see why.
This sunset set the tone for the many new experiences yet to be discovered.
3. On the second day at sea there was a “Sexy by Nature” pool party. Sunnery James and Ryan Marciano had Groove Cruisers on the pool deck dancing their worries away while some partook in a game called, “Tipsy Twister”.
4. Deep house yoga, what a great idea! We had the unique opportunity to participate in a yoga class while catching some deep house tunes. This experience was sure to get your mind right where you needed it to be while at sea.
5. What started with just a couple, quickly grew, creating an unexpectedly, cherished moment.
At 9 am, this group of Groove Cruisers decided to get properly prepared for Mexico by having a sitting down Macarena sesh. The light-hearted, fun-loving vibes radiate through this picture.
6. We arrived at Cabo San Lucas beach. The warm weather and gorgeous scenery was assured to get you to fall into a trance. The water was perfect to lounge in with a drink in hand while hearing Croatia Squad throwing down some filthy beats on us.
7. The view with our back to the ship was absolutely astounding. Seeing the cascading Cabo landscape lit was enough to make me realize just how amazing this whole experience is and how fortunate we were to be apart of it.
8. We ate like royalty. Food, wherever, whenever, however. While we were busy dancing the nights and days away, Groove Cruisers were working up quite the appetite! Norwegian’s staff had the Garden Café offering up a wide variety of grub to choose from.
9. EDX’s birthday set was one for the books.
Filled with beats to make you wiggle on the pool deck, it was a dance party with a family feel. How lucky were we to spend EDX’s big birthday with him!? Thanks for letting us be apart of it!
10. Our last day at sea was a nostalgic one. As our trip came to an end, Klingande and his sax player was the set you needed to wrap up the amazing, life endearing adventure at sea with new found family.
The tropical house had you encompassed in exuberance while grasping on to the few hours we had left together.
These 10 moments I will forever cherish! Thanks Groove Cruise and particularly, Jones Around The World photography, for creating such an unparalleled experience and catching the memories so crisply for us.
Follow Groove Cruise Cabo: